8.02.2008

House Warming Party

So after finally getting our basement furnished, we decided to throw a house warming party. Unfortunately, my computer takes forever to upload pics to the blog, so I can't post many of them. But I thought I'd start off with this shot of our family sign in our flower bed.
40 of our closest friends from work came to celebrate with us and check out our new digs. In return, I cooked a feast... bbq pulled pork, macaroni salad, fruit salad placed in a watermelon bowl I cut myself, two batches of cookies and my fabulous queso with chili. Brian grilled brats, and we bought very delicious deviled egg potato salad from our local grocery store. Here's a pic of the table... which also included filipino treats my mom made, which were a hit!
Here's our friend, Harvey, enjoying the buffet... giving it a thumbs up! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of everyone at the house, things got a little hectic with the house tours and of course, all the eating and drinking.
Brian and I at the end of the night... happy we survived our first big shindig at the new house!


No comments: