Aileen's sister, Jennifer, bought Bailey and Maggie gifts when she and Vince were visiting his mom in Ohio over the 4th of July holiday weekend. Here's Bailey in her very cute dress,we've dubbed her "Olympics" dress since we work at NBC and we air the Olympics. The dress is a little big, but I hope to shrink it in the washer and dryer.

Love this picture. Check out how big Bailey's eyes are as her sister, Maggie, approaches to smell her behind. I mean wouldn't your eyes get that big, too, if someone was doing that to you???
Here's Maggie playing with the toy Auntie Jennifer got her. You can't really see it, but it's a yellow mouse with a tail made out of multiple ribbons. We keep trying to keep it away from Bailey, because just like a little sister, she wants everything her big sis has.
Here's Bailey in her tennis dress. Brian and I took Bailey to a dog boutique in Wichita called Uptown Paws. They had a sale on most of their doggie clothes, and we picked up this dress. Brian was very happy because it wasn't pink!

Since this post is just about the girls, I thought I'd also post a picture of them eating together. It's cute! The bowl in the middle is filled with water, one they share.
No comments:
Post a Comment