7.07.2008

Aileen's 30th Birthday!

Or as she calls it, "Turning 29 for the 2nd time!" Brian knowing exactly how Aileen feels about the Big 3-0, got her a tiara that said "29 Forever." You can kinda see it here, as Aileen poses with Krystle and Anne (work friends) to celebrate her birthday.


The weekend before her birthday, Aileen and Brian went to Dallas to celebrate with some college friends -- Laura & Roland, Paige & Clint, Cindy & Todd. We ate sushi and then had mojitos at Cuba Libre. Yummy!



The following day, we went to Amy & Brodie's for a nice St. Patty's Day Brunch. It was also the first time we got to meet their daughter, Hazen. What a cutie!!

It's always the way I want to spend my birthday, with family and friends. Can't wait to see what next year brings!

1 comment:

Sarah Nichols said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AILEEN! I hope you had a great one...

I know how you feel about 30...I turned this year too. I gotta tell ya though, I thought 29 was worse! :(

You look great though! :)